Sunday, August 22, 2010

Intro

This blog is soley to the ones who are invited.....

here you would find out opensource, linux , windows arch and other things..

you also find tools and other goodies..

and if you are looking out for softwares..

then you would have to log onto my site..

Sudlo

or If you have enough of time and patience.. please use torrents sensibly ...... or if you know how to tweak .. nothing like that..

I guarrantee that which ever softwares you find on my site.. it works and if you find any virus.. please let me know..

Note: This is very important.. wht ever information you get here are either from underground blogs, sites .which i have got invitation and this is just to know only .. If you wanna try it please be my guest but try it at your own risk ..

Regards

Sudeep

No comments:

Post a Comment